• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 5*

133 posts in this topic

Plus, why are you checking the census? hm

Nah, the census doesn't tell me anything related to this contest. With these books, there are slabbed copies in every possible grade.

I WAS curious to see what the highest grade was on this baby, though, and I was stunned by how many 9.6 and 9.8 copies there were.

I had two CGC 9.9 copies. It was how I joined the boards when Nik told me about them being discussed on here I believe.

If you don't submit for three straight rounds, you get "eliminated".

This is generally only to speed things along in case EVERYONE gets their grades in on time. Then we don't need to "wait" for the people who aren't going to turn in their grades anyway.

Of course, this never happens. :whistle:

If we get rid of those people who don't grade on time, then how the hell am I ever going to get out of last place?

:tonofbricks:

If you don't submit for three straight rounds, you get "eliminated".

This is generally only to speed things along in case EVERYONE gets their grades in on time. Then we don't need to "wait" for the people who aren't going to turn in their grades anyway.

Of course, this never happens. :whistle:

If we get rid of those people who don't grade on time, then how the hell am I ever going to get out of last place?

:tonofbricks:

Score twenty bullseyes in a row. I know you can do it!

107877.jpg.33a9f43660c0686ee855e73080835a13.jpg

LAST CALL for ROUND 5

Round 5 ends tonight at 8pm EST!

1CoolEngineer

1koko

B3AST

Burntboy (2 strikes)

CaptainOfIndustry (2 strikes)

comicwiz

Designer Toast

Pontoon

frankbearss

gorgoguy

green

Lazyboy

Loki

Mr.Diggler

october (2 strikes)

Professor66

r1970d

Scrooge

thehumantorch

Transplant

universal soldier

Ze-man

It's like the atom bomb. We are each responsible for a certain portion. The contest isn't assembled in one location for security reasons.

EinsteinL.jpgDrWatson BohrL.jpg GACollectiblesFermiL.jpg sckao oppenheimer.jpg joeypost

trinity1.jpg

CGC Grading Contest

lol