• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Borders Book & Music 50% Off Coupon

9 posts in this topic

Just in case there are boardies looking to get some TPBs for the New Year, Borders Book & Music (B&M stores only) has a 50% off coupon good from Jan. 1st through Jan. 2nd for Borders Rewards members (it's free to sign up).

http://www.bordersmedia.com/coup/50saitem20110101.html?cmpid=SA_20110101

BORDERS REWARDS EXCLUSIVE OFFER

Any One Item 50 % off list price. Valid 1/1/11 through 1/2/11 Coupon Must Be Presented In-Store Only.

I was able to finally pick up the GL: Rebirth and Sinestro Corps. Vol. 1 & 2 TPBs a few weeks back when they ran the last 50% off promo (which usually only showed up a couple times a year). Good % off for those hard-to-find trades. since Border's prices sometimes are marked retail compared with Amazon.

Nice thanks!

If anyone is interested in a non-comic book and is a history buff, Anthony Beever has a book on D-Day out in paperback now. He is a GREAT writer and his Stalingrad and Fall of Berlin books were AMAZING!

That's what I'm getting tomorrow (thumbs u

I'd use any Borders Gift Cards fast this year. I live near Ann Arbor and I don't know if the company will make it through 2011. I read they want to delay payments to publishers this week.

It's a shame because I still love book stores like Barnes & Noble and Borders.

I'd use any Borders Gift Cards fast this year. I live near Ann Arbor and I don't know if the company will make it through 2011. I read they want to delay payments to publishers this week.

It's a shame because I still love book stores like Barnes & Noble and Borders.

All our regional borders closed so far as i know.

Ended up getting the last Green lantern TPBs I needed, Rage of the Red Lanterns and Tales of the Sinestro Corps War. Came up as $8.60 each with tax. For some reason these GL TPBs don't show up at the dealers booths I go to or they're only marked off like 10%-20% off cover.

For those in So. Cal, they're also having a Buy 4 Get 1 Free on graphic novels.