• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which conventions are you going to attend in 2011?

62 posts in this topic

I'm thinking of going to WW Chicago this year. That would probably mean skipping Motor City in May which is easier said than done. Motor City comes earlier and I'll have a pent up demand to go buy some old comics by then. lol Too bad I don't have a money tree.

None.

:(

While the last two years I haven't made any even though I wanted to due to life throwing up those sort of situations that stop you doing things you want to do, I know for a fact that this year all of my spare money will be plowed into doing up the house. It's pointless me even having illusions of putting money aside for Cons.

I'm going to try and make my first convention since the late '80's. I went to one with a elementary school classmate when they used to hold it at the Penn Hotel, i think that the was the name, across from Madison Square Garden.

NYCC here I come!!!

P.S. Actually I think I may have attended a few at the Elks Lodge in Queens, NY in the early nineties.

First off I will be at Terry's Calif. comic con in Yorba Linda

SDCC

Wizards Long Beach show

I'll be is SD too Dave! We have a 2 room house boat in the marina we'll be staying at all week...you should stop on by!