• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Which big time superhero do you dislike the most?

157 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Aquaman. I mean... c'mon.

If big time means everyone knows the name... then...

Aquaman. I mean... c'mon. A super power focused on having super powers everywhere that people aren't?

My kid watches the old corny super friends cartoon... that kid Marvin is more powerful.

Someone should do a gritty, realistic, re-do of aquaman where he spirals into an uncontrollable depression over an inferiority complex and sells himself to a sushi restaurant.

Someone should do a gritty, realistic, re-do of aquaman where he spirals into an uncontrollable depression over an inferiority complex and sells himself to a sushi restaurant.

Didn't Alan Moore already do that story?

Oh, wait I'm thinking of his time writing ''Radioactiveman'' lol

That was a classic Simpsons episode.

And some people think he has no sense of humor.

That was a classic Simpsons episode.

And some people think he has no sense of humor.

:whistle:

watchmenbabies.jpg