• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Heroes 2011

972 posts in this topic

I got Adam to get me the Neal Adams SS in my signature line at Dragon Con last year so I'll just get a couple more for dual signature on some Teen Titans and concentrate on some of the other artists.

DAMN....................over 400 hits since I posted the teaser

:applause:

I guess Neal ROCKS

Well that and I look at this thread multiple times a day anyway....

Ok! Found 3 Teen Titan books for Cardy/Adams autos, 1 Star Reach Classics for a Starlin/Adams auto, 2 books for Adam Hughes, 2 Swamp Things for Bernie Wrightson, and at least 3 sketches from Scott Blair have already been lined up. Everything going SS of course.

Heroes we are a go. :thumbsup:

:popcorn:

I have two sketches already lined up. Have been trying to contact Mark Brooks with no luck for a third.

I think Neal gets his own booth for selling stuff, but will Cardy have an open table? Or will he show up for a few hours, have a long line and be hard to get to?

Wrightson is all alone at times from what I have seen.

:popcorn:

I have two sketches already lined up. Have been trying to contact Mark Brooks with no luck for a third.

I think Neal gets his own booth for selling stuff, but will Cardy have an open table? Or will he show up for a few hours, have a long line and be hard to get to?

Wrightson is all alone at times from what I have seen.

I've never seen Cardy before so I really don't know what to expect from him. Neal will have a fairly large booth based on what I saw at DragonCon with his sons with him on either side and a decent crowd but very managable. Wrightson usually has a long line when people know he is there but if he's there and nobody knows it, you're right you can get lucky and catch him all alone.

Good luck with Mark, he's an awesome artist but I don't think he has time to do pre-convention sketchlists and I think he only takes something like 3 or 4 for the entire convention.