• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Are comics your primary or secondary hobby? What are your other hobbies?

212 posts in this topic

I collect everything!

That's really impressive/crazy! Where do you store/ display all this stuff?

I don't actually collect everything. Only the really cool stuff I liked as a kid - and I liked so many things!

I posted a picture of my main comic cabinet in the showcase your comic room thread just over three years ago:

Comic Cabinet

I have two of these cabinets. My main comic collection is in the one, while my magazine collection, comics waiting to be filed and ancillary extra junk are currently in the other cabinet.

I'll be reposting pictures of my comic room and other display cabinets for my collections over the next three weeks or so. Here are three pictures of me and my bottle pantry along the kitchen wall:

108232.jpg.f514dbd44d9c8c5c16ade5bff94e5db6.jpg

108280.jpg.4138de25a6ab5e459be8eade90a7dfdc.jpg

108282.jpg.b742dfb4e8c883b9c6d0dd777d8b75d8.jpg

héhé thanks guy ! yep i love the luggage rack :) it is my first hobby.. if one day i am tired about this car, i will sell it for purchase a major key like superman 1....In quebec canada a car like my 'cuda can easy be sell for 30 to 35 thousand $

so thanks for your comment about the ride!

The "toy" I most covet is a Mint in Box Mad, Mad, Mad Scientist Laboratory chemistry set which I had as a kid.

WOW....nice reply...you certainly have many interests.

How about a picture of the Laboratory set ?

How about a picture of the Aurora models in the box ? That would be cool....

The "toy" I most covet is a Mint in Box Mad, Mad, Mad Scientist Laboratory chemistry set which I had as a kid.

WOW....nice reply...you certainly have many interests.

How about a picture of the Laboratory set ?

How about a picture of the Aurora models in the box ? That would be cool....

I only had a Mad, Mad, Mad Scientist Laboratory set as a kid. I'm still looking for another one. I did post pictures of it in the Kick Azz Toys thread a few days ago though:

Mad Scientist Laboratory

I'll be taking more pictures of my models and cabinet to post in the Comic Room thread in the next couple of weeks. Here are a couple of pics of me and a lot of my model kits from about nine months ago though:

108230.jpg.edefd282898e2cd743b1512c03699d22.jpg

108231.jpg.242a963e0715241296448e2435fef9f2.jpg

108287.jpg.fe75a6c5191d93f529b63c054d3151a5.jpg

i have been collecting "factory sealed" LP records, mostly rock, who, zeppelin, stones, aerosmith, beatles etc. i have been buying up a lot of the new bands LP's, keeping them sealed, bag'em board'em, like comics. i currently have over 400+ in my collection. my biggest obsession.

Picture001-5.jpgPicture002-3.jpg

Very cool! That's always fascinated me. The problem is of course that records are not meant to just be viewed but are meant to be played and you can never play sealed records. Two questions therefore:

1. Do you have doubles of all your sealed LPs for playing purposes?

2. How long have you been collecting these sealed LPS and where do you find them these days?

???