• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

usagi yojimbo Special edition hc

15 posts in this topic

I have one as well, I preordered it like 6 months ago. Long wait and well worth it. It reprints the entire Fantagraphics run and includes a few extras as well.

It's my favorite comic book purchase of 2010

that is nothing I ordered mine when it first got put out on amazon like a year ago or some such... Then it got delayed a year because they decided to add even more stuff to it or some such lol! My originally amazon order wound up getting canceled by amazon haha

WOW nice haul you got there! i plan on getting the usagi yojimbo HC soon also :)

Yup I got some reading to do now lol!

usagi was a xmas gift from my rents & the others were from my sister :) ( brightest day, gl bn & xmen necrosha)

I was tempted to get that but did not want to wait for its release .... IF you get one let us know if its any different from mine or if its just simply signed that is the difference

If you already have it in trades then its not really unless you prefer the hardcover format :D For a guy like me who only has acouple of trades though its well worth it! I've not even read any of this stuff before heh! If you do prefer HC format sell off your trades & pick up this baby! It may be huge hc but it will save you a ton more shelf room compared to the trades!

I have almost all the floppies but I'm glad I bought this. I just wish I had known a signed limited edition version was coming out before I ordered this one.

Dupont, I might be interested in buying your copy if you want to get the LE version. PM me if you're interested...