• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Egg's Undergrounds for the new year

180 posts in this topic

Thank you #1

IMO, 9.6 Cherry's are a bargain right now. They are selling for a fraction of what the 9.8's go for and they ain't much different than the 9.8s. So if you want to build a certified Cherry set but don't want to spend a fortune.... here are a few books to consider.

Cherry #15 CGC 9.6 White, File Copy, my price $59.

:takeit:

I keep wavering whether I should sell this or keep this, but I can't keep everything, so.................original art for the complete story from Cherry Mini #2, 4 pages, here is the splash page, art is not by Welz, all 4 pages for $499.

DSC01527c.jpg

Snatch #3, have 2 copies of the 2nd print with factory price stickers, nice VF+ copy for $12, F/VF copy for $10, Fogel is $17 in Fine, $35 in 9.2. (Other books in the photo are sold)

VF+ copy sold to Cimm

DSCF2042.jpg

I can send the box to your work address and then you can sneak it into your new man cave.

Stop adding books you scoundrel, I'm already on comic watch by the wifey!

Another box arrives and I'm dead!

You don't want to kill the golden goose, do you? (tsk)

Insect Fear #1 CGC 8.5 OW, really tough book to get in nice shape, I have seen fine copies sell for over $100 on Ebay in the past, special......$149 (which is less than I what I paid for it).

This is a nice book. I paid every bit of $100 for my copy, which I felt should make 9.0 or at least that was what I thought when I bagged it. There's always a chance that one is wrong... :eek:

I can send the box to your work address and then you can sneak it into your new man cave.

Stop adding books you scoundrel, I'm already on comic watch by the wifey!

Another box arrives and I'm dead!

You don't want to kill the golden goose, do you? (tsk)

:lol:

That is why my underground lair was so crucial!

Fogel's 2010 Underground Supplement, I have a few NM+ copies left ("cherrypicked") out of the 1200 print run, my price $16.

Front_Cover_small.jpg

:takeit:

Gave my other one away as a gift, need a replacement!