• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM CAP 100

15 posts in this topic

so I'm just curious what the flaws are that are making people say vg - vg/fn....in hand I see at least a FN- .... In the scan the black doesn't come through as glossy and clean as in hand...maybe this is the reason....or does the dust shadow knock it down that much?.... maybe its the slight browning, but I don't think so...

so I'm just curious what the flaws are that are making people say vg - vg/fn....in hand I see at least a FN- .... In the scan the black doesn't come through as glossy and clean as in hand...maybe this is the reason....or does the dust shadow knock it down that much?.... maybe its the slight browning, but I don't think so...

Maybe it's the 30 spine ticks,rounded at four corners,dog eared at the front right corner,over hang tears top front cover.On the back cover there's a corner crease top left corner,next to that crease there is a water stain,water stain at the spine, tear at top of back cover.Is that enough? Actually looks more like a 4.0 come to think of it. hm

yeah I see that stuff...actually the scan magnified that stain.... hadn't seen it before.... nice catch :grin: ... this would definitely bring it down to a vg+ even if that was one of the only defects........ I never noticed how scans magnify the defects until this book..... in hand It looks MUCH better

I'm going to try my luck at the grading game, unfortunately I made the mistake of having scrolled down and can't help but to think that my grade is going to be biased now that i've seen what everyone else graded.

Having said that, it should be no surprise to anyone that I'm giving this one....

5.0 (shrug)