• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many copies of Frank Cho's Shanna the She-Devil # 1 will you buy?

36 posts in this topic

Shenna will be a Marvel Max 8 issue limited series, from what I understand, not a regular continuing series. Also, Frank Cho has asked Marvel to wait until he gets all eight issues in the can before listing the book, to assure that there would be no delays in publication.

Oh, I will buy two copies.

who cares who is writing? have you seen Elektra in Ultimate Spider-Man Special # 1 ??

and I read in Wizard Edge the thing about them being all done first...

I would have considered buying a case of these comics for me & my friends but your dreadful reply has changed my mind. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm a big writer geek, but this is FRANK CHO we're talking about. Frank Cho doing a jungle girl book for Marvel's MAX line 893whatthe.gif Seriously, this is NOT a book to buy for the writing...

Shannapromo.jpg

433843-pg65.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif Nice pic Rob - that just sealed the deal for me smile.gif Not like I already didn't have a big order in...but now I'll have to double it tongue.gif