• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Custom Title
2 2

427 posts in this topic

Where's my 1-900-RECAP-ME title? (shrug)

I hope you get it! lol why 1900 and not 1800? Is that a local line or smth?

900 numbers were pay-per-call or pay-by the minute numbers that were big in the 80's and early 90's. The charge for the call would end up on your phone bill. Effectively the opposite of a toll-free call. Not that I would have any knowledge of such things. I've just heard.

900 numbers were pay-per-call or pay-by the minute numbers that were big in the 80's and early 90's. The charge for the call would end up on your phone bill. Effectively the opposite of a toll-free call. Not that I would have any knowledge of such things. I've just heard.

My friends and I used to call 1-800 and then make up stuff like hot muff or big tits just to see if they were sex lines.

My friends and I used to call 1-800 and then make up stuff like hot muff or big tits just to see if they were sex lines.

That is awesome.

• Administrator
If you have to beg for a custom title then you haven't earned it

Very wise. Although there are a few people who have, and I just haven't found the opportunity yet.

Here's a hint 99.99% of them already say "TOTAL NEWBIE" under their name.

Edited by Architecht

Very wise. Although there are a few people who have, and I just haven't found the opportunity yet.

So how do i get it to say TOTAL NEWBIE under my name (and i already checked the options, it's not in there)

hm

I do like the idea of the custom titles already assigned changing from time to time. Just because someone already has a custom title shouldn't make them immune to their own stupidity.

WOW, i thought you of all people was smarter than that, guess i was wrong

(or maybe i really do need to post that "it's called a joke sign" with every post)

Architecht, if you give someone a custom title today I'll tell you the funniest true story you will hear all day (computer/hardware related)

(more sad then funny actually)

I do like the idea of the custom titles already assigned changing from time to time. Just because someone already has a custom title shouldn't make them immune to their own stupidity.

No way. Yours should always stay the same.

(more sad then funny actually)

You mean it startS sad thEn turns funny ... or that it's more sad thAn funny? :makepoint:

Oh come on, that's RMA's job.....

He's obviously not logged on and I don't mind sharing the burden :grin:

No way. Yours should always stay the same.

Whatever you say, Inigo.

:shy: