• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Sketch Books for Sale, Sold!

24 posts in this topic

:news: Lot of books Sold! :news:

As some of you know, I'm about to become a daddy in a few months. Things have come up and life has gotten expensive so sadly, I'm selling some of my CGC sketch books.

Paypal only, PM offers ok, :takeit: rules.

US Shipping, 12 bucks USPS priority.

Canada, we can discuss, pm me. (thumbs u

Congrats on the new edition. There is nothing more special and amazing then holding your child for the first time. :applause:

Thanks...we are super excited, and terrified all at the same time. lol With the new addition, my comic buying budget has slimmed. Baby girl needs many new things!

Gary Shipman 150.00

FallenSonCaptainAmericaGaryShipmanM.jpg

Congratulations in advance on becoming a daddy soon! :)

Is it Magneto using Cap's shield to whack the Zombie Cap? lol cool idea! Esp when everything's b/w and the shield's coloured! I just wonder if Cap's shield is magnetic? hahaha..

Gary Shipman 150.00

FallenSonCaptainAmericaGaryShipmanM.jpg

Congratulations in advance on becoming a daddy soon! :)

Is it Magneto using Cap's shield to whack the Zombie Cap? lol cool idea! Esp when everything's b/w and the shield's coloured! I just wonder if Cap's shield is magnetic? hahaha..

magneto-shield.jpgcolonel-america-brains.jpg