• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wonder Woman #23 Highest Graded Copy added.

36 posts in this topic

Thanks for looking. These just came back from CGC. CGC cases are pristine and have only been touched along the edges. Books were on a "PGM" thread prior to encapsulation (with detailed photos). Paypal preferred. Price includes domestic shipping. References upon request. PM's welcome for offers/questions. First :takeit: gets it.

SOLD

$2500.

$2800. GI Combat #87, cgc 7.5 cow universal. Exceptional cover gloss. Some Boardies have seen this book in person before encapsulation. From an OO collection known as "The Portsmouth Collection."

GICombat87cgc75cow.jpg

GICombat87003-1.jpg

GICombat87cgc75cowbc.jpg

SOLD$1650. FF #5 cgc 6.0 ow universal. Some chipping but nevertheless a major SuperVillian key!

FantasticFour5cgc60ow.jpg

FantasticFour5cgc60owbc.jpg

FIGHT AGAINST CRIME #20 added... scan is below.

Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to look.

Neither book has been pressed.

The G.I. Combat #87 has a vertical book length bend from top to bottom running about an inch from the spine that does not break color. This bend as well as other smaller non color breaking bends can still be seen even though the book is encapsulated. Because of this you can be assurred that this book has NOT been pressed. The dealer who sold me books from this OO collection had many other books (silverage war and super hero) with similar bends. So, it was very evident to me that none of the books from this collection had been pressed.

A "Portsmouth Collection" certificate will accompany the book. I will get a scan of it up soon.

Fight Against Crime #20 to be listed very soon...

SOLD

$500 (less than what I paid). Weird Tales Of The Future #7 cgc 5.0 oww universal. Classic Cover!

SPECIAL BONUS ONLY GOOD THRU WEDS MORNING (1/19/11). THIS BOOK WILL BE FREE TO THE PURCHASER OF THE FAC #20!

WeirdTalesoftheFuture7cgc50oww-1.jpg

$500 (less than what I paid). Weird Tales Of The Future #7 cgc 5.0 oww universal. Classic Cover!

SPECIAL BONUS ONLY GOOD THRU WEDS MORNING (1/19/11). THIS BOOK WILL BE FREE TO THE PURCHASER OF THE FAC #20!

WeirdTalesoftheFuture7cgc50oww-1.jpg

Sweet Cover (thumbs u