• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BIG Bronze Age DC Sale -- CLOSED!!!

202 posts in this topic

:news:Please see the final page in this thread for a complete list of what's still available, now grouped into larger, discounted lots with FREE shipping in the US...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey all...instead of listing big, bargain-priced lots as I usually do for this type of material, I figured I'd put up 100+ cheap, raw bronze age DCs (all individually scanned, graded, and priced) and see what happened for a change. Lots of choice titles and series here, too: early '70s Batmans and Detectives; Aparo Spectre stories in Adventure; the Shadow by Kaluta; Wally Wood art in All Star; JLA 100-pagers; and more!

The grade range for all the books in this thread will be Fair to VF/NM or so -- something for everyone I hope! But no matter the grade, ALL my books are 100% complete and readable with NO hidden defects or unpleasant surprises...just big ol' piles of good reading and collecting!

I'll get things rolling tonight between 9:00 and 10:00 EST, take a break tomorrow night (I'm booked for a recording session), and then start up again (and hopefully finish all the listings) over the weekend.

As always, :takeit: rules, and PayPal is strongly preferred -- and is the ONLY method of payment I accept from international buyers.

DOMESTIC SHIPPING: $6 in the US no matter how many books you buy! And shipping is FREE in the US if you spend $40 or more!

INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING (Canada, UK, Europe, etc.): Charged at my exact cost. PLEASE contact me first for a quote before committing to buy!!

First books will be up in a 20 minutes or so. Thanks for looking!!!

Best,

Mikey

Action Comics #488: VG. Another 50-cent 44-pager from 1978. Great Garcia-Lopez cover, and more journeymen interiors from Curt Swan and Frank Chiaramonte. Great stuff...and my OO copy, too! Wooo! ;)

SOLD!!!

action-lot-3.jpg

Action Comics #488: VG. Another 50-cent 44-pager from 1978. Great Garcia-Lopez cover, and more journeymen interiors from Curt Swan and Frank Chiaramonte. Great stuff...and my OO copy, too! Wooo! ;)

action-lot-3.jpg

:takeit:

DC Special Series #10: VG+. Cool 60-cent "origins" Giant from '78 with interior art by the vastly under-rated Don Newton, and yet another stellar cover by Garcia-Lopez. What a great era!!

$3

misc-dc-lot-2.jpg

Mister Miracle #19: F/VF. First new issue after the Kanceled Kirby run. Great art by Marshall Rogers. This was kinda-sorta a big deal at the time!! I remember getting all ramped up by the DC house ads for this one!

$1

SOLD!!!

misc-dc-lot-4.jpg

Mister Miracle #24: VF. Michael Golden (pencils) and Russ Heath (inks!) deliver some of THE best DC artwork of this period in a VERY strong story scripted by well-known oddball Marvelite Steve Gerber. A true winner!

$2

misc-dc-lot-5.jpg

Mister Miracle #19: F/VF. First new issue after the Kanceled Kirby run. Great art by Marshall Rogers. This was kinda-sorta a big deal at the time!! I remember getting all ramped up by the DC house ads for this one!

$1

misc-dc-lot-4.jpg

:takeit: