• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 11*

172 posts in this topic

I got this from Doc Watson:

hm(tsk):censored:

I hope that means "What do you think you're doing actually getting one right???"

I got that one too. But Shin gave me a devil before that and I don't think getting a devil is a good thing. :eek:

I hope that means "What do you think you're doing actually getting one right???"

I got that one too. But Shin gave me a devil before that and I don't think getting a devil is a good thing. :eek:

It's an elaborate graemlin response system that is in efect for the contest. In this case a devil followed by hm(tsk):censored: translates to:

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!"

whereas a solo hm(tsk):censored: translates to:

"Looks like you picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue".

It's an elaborate graemlin response system that is in efect for the contest. In this case a devil followed by hm(tsk):censored: translates to:

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberries!"

whereas a solo hm(tsk):censored: translates to:

"Looks like you picked the wrong week to quit sniffing glue".

:roflmao:

that Boozad will quote for the ooc thread!

Sorry, Dicex will quote for the ooc thread. :censored:

What am I, chopped liver?

:sorry:

Next time I open my mouth, I'll keep you in mind. ;)

I just threw up a little in my mouth. :sick:

The damn scan looks like an Atari 2600 rendered it.

When you are scanning the books for the 2011 contest, as I am sure you will be willing to donate your time to do so, you can process them however you chose. The same process was used on every book... even the ones you hit bullseyes on earlier in the contest.

When you are scanning the books for the 2011 contest, as I am sure you will be willing to donate your time to do so, you can process them however you chose. The same process was used on every book... even the ones you hit bullseyes on earlier in the contest.

Sorry doc, it was a vain attempt at humor. Appologies. And yes I'm having a blast despite missing the first 4 rounds...trust me I know how much time it takes to do this. :foryou:

Sorry doc, it was a vain attempt at humor. Appologies. And yes I'm having a blast despite missing the first 4 rounds...trust me I know how much time it takes to do this. :foryou:

No big deal. I'm feeling bad now as I just saw the guess you submitted. :foryou:

No big deal. I'm feeling bad now as I just saw the guess you submitted. :foryou:

:roflmao:

ohsnap.jpg