• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

All Star Western #10, opinions

15 posts in this topic

I just won this on Ebay and I originally thought it was a VG but after looking a little close, I think I was being generous. 893whatthe.gif

Do you fine folks think this will go higher then a 2.0. Maybe a 2.5 or 3.0?

It really doesn't mater as I needed a copy for my Bronze Age key set and heck it books for $35 as a 2.0 and I won it for $15. I just thought I would inlist some more sets of eyes to confirm it's a 2.0 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

allstarwestern10.jpg

I don't have the book yet, so I have to guess that the back is probably in the same shape as the front. confused-smiley-013.gif

It's not going off to CGC and for $15 bucks at least I have one. I can pretty much upgrade this one with my eyes closed, but I appreciate the opinions. I didn't get a warm and fuzzy that it was better than a 2.0, but I think it just makes that grade.

thumbsup2.gif

Hey, I'm satisfied with the Millenium edition for my ASW 10, and my 11 is an otherwise HG copy that someone left too close to an exacto knife and has two small triangles sliced out of the bottom of the front cover - cost me a buck. The Hex Weird Westerns I have in high grade (missing a couple), but as for the All-Stars, I"ve got too many other books to spend my money on, and I have a hard time spending big dough on books I once bought of the rack for cover price.

Exacto knife? Now why would anyone be using an exacto knife around comic boo.... blush.gif893naughty-thumb.gif

Hey, I'm satisfied with the Millenium edition for my ASW 10, and my 11 is an otherwise HG copy that someone left too close to an exacto knife and has two small triangles sliced out of the bottom of the front cover - cost me a buck. The Hex Weird Westerns I have in high grade (missing a couple), but as for the All-Stars, I"ve got too many other books to spend my money on, and I have a hard time spending big dough on books I once bought of the rack for cover price.

Just got the book today. The back cover and interior are in great shape (not perfect, but nice), so I believe it has to bring the book up to or keep it at the 2.0 level. thumbsup2.gif

I just lost another one that was probably in a similar grade yesterday for $18.50. If I keep bidding on them I could be the king of low grade Jonah Hex 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Not a very prestigious title huh foreheadslap.gif

On a side note, and just in case you've missed it, the cover is on ebay for a huge price (no bids) right now. First Hex (backlit) in comics. Which is why 11 gets the first cover appearance nod, I guess. Pretty cool.

All Star Western 10 Original Cover Art

They want some cheddar for that one foreheadslap.gif

Let's see buy a new car or buy All Star Western cover art 893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

grin.gif