• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel Mystery 27 CGC 5.0 (price drop!) and Captain America 14 CGC 5.0 (on hold)

11 posts in this topic

I've recently upgraded both of these books, so I thought I would offer my undercopies to the boards. Shipping and Insurance is included to N. America. I will split shipping 50/50 for international boardies. Paypal is preferred, but money orders are also accepted. Obviously no Hall of Shame or Probation List people accepted. First :takeit: by time stamp takes them, in the thread or PM.

Marvel Mystery 27 CGC 5.0 $950 :news: PRICE DROP $850

marvelmystery27.jpg

mm27.jpg

Captain America 14 CGC 5.0 $ON HOLD

CaptainAmerica1450.jpg

cap14.jpg

Updated with back cover scans. Also, I don't believe they have been pressed, based on the pressable looking defects that both display. I bought them both CGCed from Comiclink or Heritage though, so I don't know what previous owners did to them.

Great books... hm

BTW, Here's what's left of the Daisy Air Rifle Co. from Plymouth...

up-5LCCTLM6SA55ID0G.jpg

That is pretty sad. I hope they have another place where they have saved a few bricks and old guns.

bb