• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The SIMPSONS appreciation thread!

105 posts in this topic

Groening is one of the toughest ones to get. As far as I know, he doesn't do signings. You have to be there when he turns up and be lucky..

You can try this forum if you like http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=postlist&Board=58&page=1

It's probably better getting hold of a boardie that's going to SDCC and sending him a book.

Good luck (thumbs u

Anyone had a chance to check out the new Milhouse book yet? I've got mine on order but it won't be in my hand for about 2 weeks...

Not terribly excited about this one shot but thought i'd grab a couple of copies for a look anyway.

Milhouse ships this Wednesday over here. I hope there are no surprise variants like Wiggum had but there are still three days left. The Wiggum variants were announced at the last minute...maybe Bongo has some more tricks up their sleeves... :makepoint: :

tumblr_liglp8Qhjj1qh46iko1_250.gif

I dont have a lot of Simpsons comics but I got the Milhouse special. I was annoyed by the matt groening signature on all the artwork when he drew none of it. Seems backwards. Should say created by somewhere and have the actual artists sig on his art...including the sticker.

I guess most people would know that Matt Groening is the creator of the Simpsons. That also gives him the right to sign anything he wants. Personally I don't mind his signature on any Simpsons stuff - even if he didn't draw the book. Stan Lee signs anything Spider-man related... It's a personal choice I guess :)

I guess most people would know that Matt Groening is the creator of the Simpsons. That also gives him the right to sign anything he wants. Personally I don't mind his signature on any Simpsons stuff - even if he didn't draw the book. Stan Lee signs anything Spider-man related... It's a personal choice I guess :)

I dont mean him physically signing stuff. I mean his signature is printed on the artwork he did not draw.