• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A bunch of CGC and raw...and even some original art

17 posts in this topic

some nice batman stuff up there. Good luck on the auctions. I was tempted to bid on the spidey 300 but I didnt want to read emails from people saying I was bidding for you. They see the same state and assume were doing something shady. Oh well. You could just make it easy on both of us and just GIVE me the spidey 300! insane.gif Fine! mad.gif I'll just take the first riddler then. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Nice "greggy spam" on the 100 pagers... 27_laughing.gif

yeah, i was just busting his b***

thanks for the compliment JD. I hate to sell them, but there will always be books out there to buy...and I have kept the best stuff.... devil.gif

That's a freaking awesome JSA (isn't that JSA, not JLA?) page! 893applaud-thumb.gif893crossfingers-thumb.gif

thanks Major.....no, it's JLA series...

I don't remember that crossover at ALL... If I have that book and I just plain don't remember it, I QUIT READING FOREVER. This goes for comic reading, newspaper reading, palm reading, the Reading Railroad, AND Reading Rainbow!

GOODBYE LeVAR BURTON!

It always comes back to him, doesn't it?