• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where can I find in these titles in Overstreet? Search Question

29 posts in this topic

Where are the following titles located in the OSPG?:

DC 80 Page Giants

Incredible Hulk vs. Venom (promo)

Also, is there a better way to search previous threads for what you are looking for - when I do a keyword search (with or without quotes) I usually get loads of irrelevant topics and all of the replies. So far a Google search usually has worked out better for me if I include the words "collectors society" - is this what most people do? (and yes I have searched for these topics without any luck)

Where are the following titles located in the OSPG?:

DC 80 Page Giants

Incredible Hulk vs. Venom (promo)

I guess this must be like rocket science! lol

Would you believe that DC 80 Page Giants is listed under 80 Page Giants (Page 540 under the E's) and that the Incredible Hulk vs. Venom is listed as a regular comic under Incredible Hulk (Page 636 of OS). :o

Thanks, but why are the 80 Pagers under E's?

I am not quite sure how Overstreet manages to figure out these things.....but it's quite possible that the number 80 is also spelled out as Eighty. :gossip:

This is how titles have always been alphabetized (spelled out) for years and years (bookstores, libraries, collectibles). Same reason Sgt Rock is listed under "Sergeant" and not "Sgt". Same reason a book called "St. Francis" would be listed under "Saint", in the "sa" section, not the "st" section..

Cool, thanks everyone. I'll stick to engineering - not English.

Snitzer - Lebron was out, Heat were playing back to back on the road. But yeah that was still pretty ugly.

Cool, thanks everyone. I'll stick to engineering - not English.

Snitzer - Lebron was out, Heat were playing back to back on the road. But yeah that was still pretty ugly.

Ummmm, my man Melo has won 9 of the last 10 vs the Heat with or without Lebron (thumbs u

I doubt it! lol

Looks like Melo may be a Net soon and i doubt even he can help that dang franchise! If he stays in Denver, we aint getting past the Lakers for sure so a Melo/Wade playoff matchup is looking VERY unlikely.