• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Clink Jan or "Rocky Mountains Too High, Colorado"

77 posts in this topic

I know it isn't CLink but I got a kick out of this one one Pedigree. Someone paid $29,000 for an Avengers 16 9.6 a couple of years ago and it has been slowly coming back to earth. It crashed tonight with a high bid of $3950 that didn't make reserve.

It's just not that key of a book.

av1696white.jpg

I know it isn't CLink but I got a kick out of this one one Pedigree. Someone paid $29,000 for an Avengers 16 9.6 a couple of years ago and it has been slowly coming back to earth. It crashed tonight with a high bid of $3950 that didn't make reserve.

av1696white.jpg

savvy to put a reserve on that one :shy:

av1696white.jpg

i think that's worse than the NM 98 CGC 9.9 doh!

av1696white.jpg

i think that's worse than the NM 98 CGC 9.9 doh!

far from the only example: ASM #45 9.8 sold for $15k in 2009, tonight $2650

FF #40 9.6 sold for $15k in 2009, tonight $2350

I picked up two HOM and one HOS upgrade... :acclaim:

Spill the beans!

HOM 216, 220 and HOS 95

I lost my Internet connectivity otherwise I would've gone after some of the HOS 9.8 issues... :gossip:

It's been a year since I've done any adding/upgrading....I'll post 'em when I get 'em to you know where!