• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First look at X-men : First Class Movie PICTURE OF CAST!

134 posts in this topic

Am I the only one that actually liked X-Men 3? :shy:

I'll admit it, i actually liked X3 :blush:

I'm such a fanboy, i would probably like ANY piece of garbage they put out as long as it has X-men in it.

Like another poster said, Magneto is AWESOME in all the movies. Ian McKellen is so badass at that role it's mindblowing (thumbs u

Please do not take offense, but it is your second sentence which is very telling and I have to assume the mindset of most comic fans unfortunately.

As far as Ian McKellen playing Magneto...I'll just say it's very hard to be intimidated by someone old enough to be my grandfather. I never realized Magneto was that old (shrug)

They never talk about it, but Logan is 74-years-old.

It's been established that Wolverine is much older than he looks for a long time, but the keyword is looks. In the movie, Magneto looks much older than he is :) Personally, I think Rutger Hauer would've been perfect for that role as opposed to some frail old dude.

You do realize that Rutger Hauer is only 4 1/2 years younger than Ian McKellan, right?

But SO much more awesome. Hauer doesn't look like a frail, little old man.

I'm such a fanboy, i would probably like ANY piece of garbage they put out as long as it has X-men in it.

Like another poster said, Magneto is AWESOME in all the movies. Ian McKellen is so badass at that role it's mindblowing (thumbs u

Please do not take offense, but it is your second sentence which is very telling and I have to assume the mindset of most comic fans unfortunately.

As far as Ian McKellen playing Magneto...I'll just say it's very hard to be intimidated by someone old enough to be my grandfather. I never realized Magneto was that old (shrug)

It's been established that Wolverine is much older than he looks for a long time, but the keyword is looks. In the movie, Magneto looks much older than he is :) Personally, I think Rutger Hauer would've been perfect for that role as opposed to some frail old dude.

You do realize that Rutger Hauer is only 4 1/2 years younger than Ian McKellan, right?

REALLY?!?!?

http://www.zimbio.com/Rutger+Hauer

And that picture is a few years old!!! :eek:

REALLY?!?!?

http://www.zimbio.com/Rutger+Hauer

And that picture is a few years old!!! :eek:

How about an 11 year old pic :P

Personally, I think Rutger Hauer would've been perfect for that role as opposed to some frail old dude.

Let's put that pic in thread....

:gossip: He's 67 McKellen is only 5 years older.

EntertainmentPicturesWeek2007DecemberC0uj1dLepPEl.jpg

Can we get some more pics of the girls, please?

What?!? Dudes in their 70's dont do it for ya??? lol

I assume thats the White Queen 3rd in on the left?

She's looking worth the price of admission by herself (thumbs u

Will you nerds please remove your pocket protectors and fight, already? zzz

What, reading The Silmarillion 30 times makes me a nerd?!?!? lol

It certainly doesn't make you as cool as Dice... :eyeroll:

Heres a pic of the cast:

x-men-first-class-570x209.jpg

I dont know who is who. I see Magneto, Emma Frost, Beast, Mistique, and Prof X. i dont know anyone else.

http://www.bleedingcool.com/2011/01/18/first-look-at-the-x-men-first-class-without-a-big-watermark/

Ok look, I'm not trolling, please take a minute and seriously look at that guy with the red face, whoever that's supposed to be, it's ridiculous. I love the concept, if this is the execution I'm out. (shrug)

The image looks tacky, as if someone Photoshopped the faces onto the bodies...