• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First look at X-men : First Class Movie PICTURE OF CAST!

134 posts in this topic

Trust me, Romo aint the problem. It's the coaching! Not thrilled with garrett but he did pretty good to close out so we'll see. I'll take Romo over Elisha any day of the week and twice on Sunday!

Hopefully, we can get a good left tackle with the high pick and i have a feeling Jerry is going to try and get Nmandi. Hopefully, there will even be a season next year! :wishluck:

Well It seems that the group photo was not an official release. The director is pretty upset and agrees that it looks like ...

X-Men: First Class director Matthew Vaughn has admitted that he "freaked out" when he saw a leaked picture from the superhero prequel.

Speaking to Slash Film, the Kick- helmer described the image - a group shot of the Marvel heroes lined up in costume - as "a bad Photoshop" and said that he called up studio 20th Century Fox to complain.

"I don't know where the hell that came from," Vaughn said. "I don't think it's a Fox image. It’s not a pre-approved image. When I found out, I said, 'What the f**k is this s**t?' and Fox is running around trying to figure out what happened as well."

He continued: "It's like a bad Photoshop... it didn't reflect the movie. I was shocked when I saw it. I was like 'Jesus Christ...'"

Asked about the change in outfits from the earlier X-Men, Vaughn said: "The costumes are blue and yellow as well, because, f**k it, let's take it back [to] the original [Marvel comics]."

The filmmaker added that the costumes only appear briefly in the movie and were inspired by the James Bond movies from the '60s, the era in which First Class is set.

http://www.digitalspy.com/movies/news/a299184/vaughn-freaked-out-over-leaked-x-men-pic.html

Just to let everyone know that I will see this movie.

Since I've seen all three X-Men movies and the Wolverine movie when they came out,I might as well see this one too.

I'm not a die hard Marvel or X-Men fan, but I'm intrigued enough to see this period piece too. :)