• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Emerald City Forum Dinner Sign Up

ECCC Forum Dinner Date  

48 members have voted

1. 1. ECCC Forum Dinner Date

108 posts in this topic

I just wanted to say thanks to Claudio also. The dinner was fun and the steak was excellent. Anyone recognize this guy beside me (I have the hat on)? ;)2011-03-05205305.jpg

Be careful...I hear he is wanted in 13 states. The original 13 states :kidaround:

I just wanted to say thanks to Claudio also. The dinner was fun and the steak was excellent. Anyone recognize this guy beside me (I have the hat on)? ;)2011-03-05205305.jpg

Be careful...I hear he is wanted in 13 states. The original 13 states :kidaround:

Some crazy party crasher....

Dinner was great, William and I had a good time meeting everyone. Pictures are uploading to facebook and I will post them soon. fair warning there's a little man on man action and some very scary vegtables.. ;)

Danny

Here are the thumbnails. I meant to take more pictures but I was to busy listening to stories and enjoying conversations. The Dinner was great but we were all a little scared of the genetically enhanced broccoli that looked more like trees from Fangorn Forest

William had a great time playing with Worlds Best's son and later when we got to the room to read some comics and go to sleep he commented on how nice he was.

Thanks to everyone that was there and to Claudio for all the arrangments

Danny

th_DSC_0230.jpgth_DSC_0229.jpgth_DSC_0228.jpgth_DSC_0227.jpgth_DSC_0226.jpgth_DSC_0225.jpgth_DSC_0224.jpgth_DSC_0223.jpgth_DSC_0222.jpgth_DSC_0221.jpgth_DSC_0220.jpg

Danny, thanks for taking pictures, it was certainly a boat load of fun getting to meet everyone, especially those who I met for the first time.

That's some World's Best Man Love, if I ever saw it!

DSC_0222.jpg

Let me see if I remember everyone here:

DSC_0224.jpg

Clockwise it's: Designer Toast (looking at his downed beer), greggy, worldsbestcomics, worldsbest wife, William (Danny's son), dunefan, sborock, my kids (Nick and Victoria), Me, and CycleGirl (taking a sip)

DSC_0229.jpg

Clockwise it's: joeypost, DocWatson, SPDREYCER , highradart, topnotchman, Desgner Toast, JeBailey, JohnnyG (in brief profile), greggy, and worldsbestgut.

Let me see if I remember everyone here:

DSC_0224.jpg

Clockwise it's: Designer Toast (looking at his downed beer), greggy, worldsbestcomics, worldsbest wife, worldsbest kid, dunefan, sborock, my kids (Nick and Victoria), Me, and CycleGirl (taking a sip)

The only correction I see is The Worlds best kid, thats actually William my son, i feel bad too cause for some reason i never took a shot of the 2 othem playing with transformers and pokemon cards on the floor at the back of the room.

Danny