• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Emerald City Forum Dinner Sign Up

ECCC Forum Dinner Date  

48 members have voted

1. 1. ECCC Forum Dinner Date

108 posts in this topic

:sorry: Looks like it will be just me and William (my son), my wife and daughter will be staying behind so my daughter can play in her last basketball game.

Danny

Good, you can drink incessantly now.

Well, I will have my son with me and he's not quite old enough to carry me back to my room after a rough night, so I will probably take it easy. But I will definatly enjoy a drink or two.

Danny

:(

:sorry: Looks like it will be just me and William (my son), my wife and daughter will be staying behind so my daughter can play in her last basketball game.

Danny

Good, you can drink incessantly now.

Well, I will have my son with me and he's not quite old enough to carry me back to my room after a rough night, so I will probably take it easy. But I will definatly enjoy a drink or two.

Danny

No worries my friend I will tip a glass with ya... :acclaim:

Woo hoo! Looks to be a good crowd!

3 days to go! The "infamous" and I will be hitting the road on Thursday around noon. We will be stopping for some of the best Carne Azada that I have found south of the border. Believe me, I have been to many and this is "The Spot"! Been going for oh, about 10 years now (thumbs u

Looking forward to seeing some old friends and hopefully making some new ones :)

Again, thanks Claudio for taking the time to make arrangements. I, as well as others (I'm sure), appreciate the effort my man. :headbang:

See you soon!

John :hi:

stefon-nyc-snl-christmas.jpg

Stefon says:

Seattle's hottest place is The CGC Forum Dinner which feature twinks, gypsies, German smurfs, Black George Washington, and DJ Baby Bok Choy who spins records with his little ravioli hands.

Do you have room for one more

We do. Welcome aboard.

He's going to be sitting on your lap, greggy, just as you requested.

:eek:

Jealous? hm

:sick: Uh, no.

Liar :baiting:

Don't give away our secrets, Steve. (tsk)

Tomorrow's the big day!

I will see you all at dinner. For those of you a little too lazy to go back a page or two, here's the details of the CGC Forum Dinner:

Date: March 5th, 2011

Time: 7:00 PM

Place: Daily Grill

Address: 629 Pike Street (right across the street from the convention center)

If you want to stop by and say hi before the dinner, I'll make it a point to hang out around the CGC booth around 2:00 PM Saturday afternoon.

Tomorrow's the big day!

I will see you all at dinner. For those of you a little too lazy to go back a page or two, here's the details of the CGC Forum Dinner:

Date: March 5th, 2011

Time: 7:00 PM

Place: Daily Grill

Address: 629 Pike Street (right across the street from the convention center)

If you want to stop by and say hi before the dinner, I'll make it a point to hang out around the CGC booth around 2:00 PM Saturday afternoon.

:acclaim: for the lazy people... :acclaim: Can't wait JazzMan thanks for getting everything organized.

Danny

Well, let me be the first to thank Jazzmann (Claudio) for putting the "event" on... dinner was great and company better!

Again, thanks Claudio! See you next year or even sooner as down there a lot!

As for pictures, whomever had taken any, would you be able to PM me and I willgive email addy so I can have... please?

Thanks!!!

John (thumbs u