• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Official Emerald City Forum Dinner Sign Up

ECCC Forum Dinner Date  

48 members have voted

1. 1. ECCC Forum Dinner Date

108 posts in this topic

Hello all!

Looking forward to a good dinner with everyone. Either day, any restaurant. See you soon enough!

JazzMan]JazzMan +2

highradart +1

joeypost (one of Greggy's boys)

littletoast.gif Designer Toast littletoast.gif

greggy

worldsbestcomics +2 (worldsbestwife and worldsbestkid)

JeBailey

SPDREYCER +2?

Johnny G

(thumbs u

:banana: Yay, Johnny G! :banana:

Is Crows coming with you?

See Greggy's post below... Will be going with the "Living Legend" himself!

I am really looking forward to this year. I missed last year and was disappointed to say the least! I love doing the cons, more for seeing and having dinner with you all than looking for books. I have enough books! I can never have enough "comic friends" lol

Where are we going this year Claudio?

Beppo :cloud9:

I am sure that wherever you guys choose, it'll be a good time:) Less than a month away now! Where o where does the time go??? Is our man Borock coming?

If there is anything that you "need" from our great White North? Be sure to PM me and I can see about bringing down for you. Like perhaps some "good" beer? If there is ANYTHING you can think of, don't be shy, send me a PM. :hi: I will have my vehicle, so getting around is not a problem. I know that there are little things that I always pick up in the US, as we can't get them here. I am sure there must be something similar for you. (shrug)

Best,

John (thumbs u

**Edit - Where's Borock's name? Is he not attending this year? Has anyone gotten a hold of him? We need Steve there! I plan on emailing him with regards to another matter, I'll be sure to ask if he'll be attending. There is also a rather large group of artists and self publishers coming down from here in Vancouver, I'll ask if they'd like to attend. Probably not, but I'll ask just the same. The more the merrier, right?

There's been some reservation of Benihana because we won't be able to have much interaction due to the seating and the multiple hibachis going on, so I am looking at a couple of alternatives. Stay tuned, I'll be coming back with something nice in the next day or two.

After contacting quite a few establishments over the past few days, I am convinced that the best place to hold our forum dinner will be at the Daily Grill where we held it last year. It's across the street Convention Center so it's convenient for parking and late comers.

I think we had a blast last year at the DG with our own private room. What say you all?

Get Borock and I'm in.

If it takes me going to get greggy there, I will be there :banana:

:foryou:

:acclaim:

greggy is nothing without Steve around, so on greggy's behalf I post his long distance dedication...

Hello all!

Our current tally is: 17 :banana:

I will extend sign up until next Monday, February 14th.

JazzMan +2

highradart +1

joeypost

greggy

JeBailey

SPDREYCER +2?

Johnny G

sborock

(thumbs u

Hello all!

Our current tally is: 17 :banana:

JazzMan +2

highradart +1

joeypost

greggy

JeBailey

SPDREYCER +2?

Johnny G

sborock

(thumbs u

Add me to the list. I will likely be solo.

Hello all!

Our current tally is: 18 :banana:

JazzMan +2

highradart +1

joeypost

greggy

JeBailey

SPDREYCER +2?

Johnny G

sborock

dwip99

(thumbs u