• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The January reset ...

11 posts in this topic

I've been slowing down and taking the time to really look at a post that someone has put up lately. All the artwork and attachments on it. People have thumbnail clickables (like me) People have links to their ebay auctions, links to sales threads, links to photo archives, banners for their registry sets, quotes from people that are important to them, sayings, bits of wisdom, jokes, advice and other stuff too. Lately I've been noticing the Registry banners and checking out peoples collections like trmoore54's Marvel collection. Very nice BTW

I suppose this comes from my decision each year to remember to stop and smell the roses. To "reset" life to a slower and more thoughtful place again. Give it a try, you'll be glad you did.

I've been slowing down and taking the time to really look at a post that someone has put up lately. All the artwork and attachments on it. People have thumbnail clickables (like me) People have links to their ebay auctions, links to sales threads, links to photo archives, banners for their registry sets, quotes from people that are important to them, sayings, bits of wisdom, jokes, advice and other stuff too. Lately I've been noticing the Registry banners and checking out peoples collections like trmoore54's Marvel collection. Very nice BTW

I suppose this comes from my decision each year to remember to stop and smell the roses. To "reset" life to a slower and more thoughtful place again. Give it a try, you'll be glad you did.

Great advice. (thumbs u

Sorry but I couldn't finish reading this post due to its lack of brevity.

i just watched this old, silly Disney movie about the Jamaican bobsled team. they named their bobsled "cool runnings"

the guy explained this meant "peace be the journey"

its really resonated with me. glad to see someone else is moving in a positive direction.

i just watched this old, silly Disney movie about the Jamaican bobsled team. they named their bobsled "cool runnings"

the guy explained this meant "peace be the journey"

its really resonated with me. glad to see someone else is moving in a positive direction.

That is one fantastic movie!

"Why are you smoking, Senca?"

"I'm not smoking - I'm coooold!"

:roflmao:

And for those con-goers experiencing stress this year, SenorMac will be at

all the major events to help take you to your happy place. Come by and have

a sniff.

:)

senor-mac-roses.jpg

And for those con-goers experiencing stress this year, SenorMac will be at

all the major events to help take you to your happy place. Come by and have

a sniff.

:)

lol

Of the roses ... (tsk)

They will help alliviate the burning smell of day-old "con goer " in your sinus' :P