• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone know the story with this book, Ka-zar 1?

8 posts in this topic

I got this book in the Clink auction last night and looking at it afterwards, saw what it says on the slab.

The 1st notation is "Hidden profanity cover". I was never good at Finding Waldo and looking at the cover, i dont see the "hidden profanity".

What am i missing? Anyone know what the hidden profanity on the cover is?

KA1.jpg

I just got the book in hand today and for the life of me, i cant figure out how this whole "hidden profanity" thing started (shrug)

Even with a magnifying glass, it doesnt look like the F-word. If anything, it looks more like it says "Fark". It really doesnt even look like an intentional word but even supposing that it was, it definitely doesnt look anything like the F-word.

I've checked a bunch of stories since i started this thread and havent read anything where the artist confirmed it so im starting to think this is all a big nothing story. It's a cool book but imo, there isnt any hidden profanity going on on the cover (thumbs u