• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

closed

6 posts in this topic

Hi guys,

I bought this copy of Fantastic Four #2 in 1994 and I thought that it was complete.

A few weeks ago I found that it is missing the THING centerfold. The book has 32 pages. The great SKRULL-cow story is complete.The rest of the book is in fair/good condition. The spine is flaky and starting to split. There are 2 inch page turning tears on the back cover andthe last 3 pages. There are a few other tears on the inside, but there is nothing cut. The pages are cream to off-white and supple. :takeit: rules.Postage is $8 for insured Priority mail.PayPal is preferred.The cost -- exactly what I paid for it in 1994 $250

ff2.jpg
ff2bc.jpg

$250 in 1994 ? are you sure it wasn't 2004 ? (shrug)

Nope 1994. I still have the reciept. I think that the sale originated in CBG (TBG then ?). This forum and others have made collecting a whole lot easier. I am very grateful to be a part of this community.

$250 in 1994 ? are you sure it wasn't 2004 ? (shrug)

Nope 1994. I still have the reciept. I think that the sale originated in CBG (TBG then ?). This forum and others have made collecting a whole lot easier. I am very grateful to be a part of this community.

(thumbs u