• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Any "Good" LCS's in Hawaii?

8 posts in this topic

I leave for a Hawaii on Thursday and am wondering if there are any LCS's worth stopping at while I'm there. Anybody know of any?

I went there two years ago and was thinking the same as you. But after I got there I forgot all about comics and just enjoyed the atmosphere. Hawaiians were the friendliest people that I've ever met. From the obvious attractions like the beaches and volcanos to the people, just relax and enjoy the place....cleanest air I've ever smelt.

Of course the plane ride is a long bummer....and remember that sand can and WILL get everywhere including inside of mylars frown.gif

I leave for a Hawaii on Thursday and am wondering if there are any LCS's worth stopping at while I'm there. Anybody know of any?

Believe me, the last thing in the world you will be looking for in Hawaii are comics.. gossip.gif

If you go to the mainland, you got to go to Mickey D's, the whole area is made out of coral, and oh yeah, Happy meals went for about $6.00 when I went there in 87 893whatthe.gif.

You will have a blast, make sure you bring alot of coin, nothing cheap there, and I doubt you will have any cash leftover ( unless you got tons grin.gif) for comics.

You will have a blast, make sure you bring alot of coin, nothing cheap there, and I doubt you will have any cash leftover ( unless you got tons grin.gif) for comics.

See that's the great thing about this trip. I won it from work. All expenses paid except two lunch's. All I have to pay for is goodies. grin.gif