• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Today has been the best day of my life.

112 posts in this topic

Congrats, you will love Japan, I have been here over 3 years now and am leaving in March, it was great! I am sure you will head down to the "book-off"s and the cool cool flea markets. You will do great...

Congrats to you sir!

I only hope you will now send some Japanese print books our way

Thanks, but I'm not a sir.

You mean your name isn't Lawrence?

Next you're going to tell me you don't live in Baltimore! doh!

That's the last person I try to profile with their user name. :cry:

...orami?!
:ohnoez:

I would continue, but the many board members that do know me would in fact verify that I am in fact a female.

....orami!?

Oh, I know you are one. An iconic member on here at that. Everytime, I pick up an Archie, I automatically think BaltimoreLauren. :)

...orami?!
:ohnoez:

I would continue, but the many board members that do know me would in fact verify that I am in fact a female.

....orami!?

Oh, I know you are one. An iconic one on here at that. Everytime, I pick up an Archie, I automatically think BaltimoreLauren. :)

I feel the same way about Greggy and Strawberry Shortcake.

And to the rest of you, Roxette has been a borderline obsession of mine since I was 7. When I went through physical rehab all I listened to was Roxette. They helped me out through a lot. So yes, Roxette. JOIN THE JOYRIDE, YA'LL. :whee:

I love when you do that hocus pocus to me

The way that you touch/you got the power to heal

You give me that look,

It's almost unreal

lol, I first heard that song on the soundtrack to "Super Mario Bros.: The Movie".

I love when you do that hocus pocus to me

The way that you touch/you got the power to heal

You give me that look,

It's almost unreal

lol, I first heard that song on the soundtrack to "Super Mario Bros.: The Movie".

So did I! I then spent the next 7 years looking for a copy of the soundtrack, despite that 'Almost Unreal' has been on every greatest hits album...

This was the first Roxette song I was exposed too. I was in my dads station wagon, and we were driving to the local comic shop. He said "I heard this song on the radio, so I bought the CD." He played the song (and then repeated it a few times). The first time I heard it I was stunned, got goosebumps, and thought "My God, this is amazing." Later that night I took the keys to his car, took the CD out, and played it over and over again for two days straight. I was about 7, and since then I've warped four copies of Crash! Boom! Bang!