• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

awkward moments

19 posts in this topic

And personally, I think the story where Supergirl fell in love with a horse should be on the list.

I read through some other funny comic things on the site, including the 6 creepiest comic book characters of all time. I think the story you are talking about is there (it has her horse in love with her, but he apparently sometimes appears in human form and tries to hook up with her).

http://www.cracked.com/article_16230_6-creepiest-comic-book-characters-all-time.html

There is some weird stuff here! :ohnoez:

And personally, I think the story where Supergirl fell in love with a horse should be on the list.

Lucky horse!

It was a horse. She probably considered herself to be the lucky one! :roflmao:

Cool new avatar! (thumbs u I hope I don't get too confused. I was used to the previous one.

Lucky horse!

Cool new avatar! (thumbs u I hope I don't get too confused. I was used to the previous one.

Don't worry, it will be back.

Conan is the King. (thumbs u

Lucky horse!

Don't worry, it will be back.

Conan is the King. (thumbs u

:acclaim:

Best line:

terrylong2.jpg

Who is the greatest hero in the DC universe? Superman, you say? No, it's the anonymous blond man in the above picture who blocks the terrifying view of Terry Long's polka dotted banana hammock.

Best line:

terrylong2.jpg

Who is the greatest hero in the DC universe? Superman, you say? No, it's the anonymous blond man in the above picture who blocks the terrifying view of Terry Long's polka dotted banana hammock.

:roflmao:

My favorite was:

doll2.jpg

Wait, what the **SPOON** is going on up there? Do you people remember that scene in The Shining where the ghost of a guy in a dog suit is giving a *SPOON* job to an old guy? Well, if Dog-suit-man ever walked into a room and found this scene, he'd go, "Hey, guys! What are you doing--mess! mess! OH MY GOD!" and then he'd run away to Amityville or some other haunted house where such things are frowned on.

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_16230_the-6-creepiest-comic-book-characters-all-time_p2.html#ixzz1C0Q5ovjh