• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

HUMAN TORCH #8 3.0 OW THREAD CLOSED

20 posts in this topic

My undercopy of Human Torch #8. Pretty 3.0 with nice rich color strike. Pages are OW and sweet. $800 shipped!! Outside of US shipping roughly $40 International Express. Check or money order preferred; if using PayPal add 3%

torch8fc.jpg

torch8bc.jpg

Only one book in this offering; my undercopy of Human Torch #8. Pretty 3.0 with nice rich color strike. Pages are OW and sweet. $995 shipped. Outside of US shipping roughly $40 International Express. Check or money order preferred; if using PayPal add 3%

torch8fc.jpg

torch8bc.jpg

looks to be very conservatively graded. very pretty book philly.

Only one book in this offering; my undercopy of Human Torch #8. Pretty 3.0 with nice rich color strike. Pages are OW and sweet. $995 shipped. Outside of US shipping roughly $40 International Express. Check or money order preferred; if using PayPal add 3%

torch8fc.jpg

torch8bc.jpg

looks to be very conservatively graded. very pretty book philly.

Thank you sir! It might well be a 3.5 but thought 3.0 would be very conservative!

And not to hog space on the boards, I'll throw the ASM 1 VG on here that I have been trying to sell. Slight color touch on green part of staircase by Thing. Very minor. SOLD!!!

PayPal add 3%

ASM1FC.jpg

ASM1BC.jpg

And not to hog space on the boards, I'll throw the ASM 1 VG on here that I have been trying to sell. Slight color touch on green part of staircase by Thing. Very minor. New low price for 24 hours only $1350!!!

PayPal add 3%

ASM1FC.jpg

ASM1BC.jpg

Nice book but wouldn't it make sense to remove the color touch if it is minor?

Could end up a nice Blue label 3.0?

And not to hog space on the boards, I'll throw the ASM 1 VG on here that I have been trying to sell. Slight color touch on green part of staircase by Thing. Very minor. New low price for 24 hours only $1350!!!

PayPal add 3%

ASM1FC.jpg

ASM1BC.jpg

$1,350 for a VG ASM #1 seems like a very reasonable price for such an iconic issue.

Best of luck with the sale. (thumbs u

PayPal add 3%

ASM1FC.jpg

ASM1BC.jpg

Nice book but wouldn't it make sense to remove the color touch if it is minor?

Could end up a nice Blue label 3.0?

True. But I'm too busy (lazy) to get the work done... :whistle:

And not to hog space on the boards, I'll throw the ASM 1 VG on here that I have been trying to sell. Slight color touch on green part of staircase by Thing. Very minor. SOLD!!!

PayPal add 3%

ASM1FC.jpg

ASM1BC.jpg

:news:ASM #1 has SOLD! :news:

Now someone buy that Torch 8 so I can start a new thread!!!