• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1979 Wacky Packages Uncut Sheets For Sale!!

47 posts in this topic

Offering up an uncut sheets of 1979 Series 1 Wacky Packages, two complete (66) card sets on the sheet. Minor wear only, these have been stored flat for years.

Total $35 shipped (rolled in large diameter sturdy poster tube) in US, PM for foreign shipping. Two available sheets at this price.

Pictures show front and back.

wackysheet.jpg

wackysheet2.jpg

These were origianlly meant to be used as wonder bread premiums, but it fell through at the last minute, so the sheets were never cut up. They are very cool!

Thanks for the info!

I should have posted the size, they are approx 28x43". If cut in half they will have a full set on each side.

:takeit: if you get another

Cancel those first 3. :sumo:

:takeit:

I should be able to cover more requests than the original two I had, I will know this weekend, so if anyone else wants one just let me know!

Haha these were before my time, so I'm glad some of you that remember them got them...now if they were garbage pail kids I'd not have hesitated :D

It's kind of funny but these occupied the same shelf space as the Garbage Pail Kids

at the local Woolworth's.

Man do I miss Woolworth's.

:(