• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

1979 Wacky Packages Uncut Sheets For Sale!!

47 posts in this topic

Haha these were before my time, so I'm glad some of you that remember them got them...now if they were garbage pail kids I'd not have hesitated :D

It's kind of funny but these occupied the same shelf space as the Garbage Pail Kids

at the local Woolworth's.

Man do I miss Woolworth's.

:(

Ah...I see there was some overlap but I dont remember any of my grade school buddies having any.

Haha these were before my time, so I'm glad some of you that remember them got them...now if they were garbage pail kids I'd not have hesitated :D

It's kind of funny but these occupied the same shelf space as the Garbage Pail Kids

Ah...I see there was some overlap but I dont remember any of my grade school buddies having any.

It's because the Garbage Pail Kids were HOT and the in thing!

Just like kids of today - They will never know what a Member's only jacket is.

:insane:

It's because the Garbage Pail Kids were HOT and the in thing!

Just like kids of today - They will never know what a Member's only jacket is.

:insane:

my dad actually gave my 15 year old son one of his old Members only jackets last year :roflmao: