• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #35 Low Grade - Closed -

31 posts in this topic

In fairness to Bat-Man's sales thread, perhaps we should talk about the Tec 35. :foryou:

I would understand if Bat-Man wanted to hit the reset button and start a new thread without the digression.

:grin:

I would :P , but hey the Perry convo is too funny. :roflmao:

IMG_1818-1.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

I guess it was pretty much inevitable that I'd post in this thread... ;)

Awesome book, man. I still can't get over that CGC graded this a .5 and not a 1.0. In my layman's opinion... not to be confused with an actual pro's... I would think this would have a 'reasonable' shot at being regraded a 1.0, especially with CGC's standards seeming to have loosened a hair recently, plus the original grade being so strict. I certainly commend you for disclosing the CGC grade, but with the book looking as nice as it does it's hard for me to imagine anyone would be disappointed buying this one as a raw Fair.

IMG_1818-1.jpg

IMG_2888.jpg

I guess it was pretty much inevitable that I'd post in this thread... ;)

Awesome book, man. I still can't get over that CGC graded this a .5 and not a 1.0. In my layman's opinion... not to be confused with an actual pro's... I would think this would have a 'reasonable' shot at being regraded a 1.0, especially with CGC's standards seeming to have loosened a hair recently, plus the original grade being so strict. I certainly commend you for disclosing the CGC grade, but with the book looking as nice as it does it's hard for me to imagine anyone would be disappointed buying this one as a raw Fair.

Same here it's a very harsh grade. And thanks!

Tec 35 :cloud9:

:o This book most DEFINITELY does not come up for sale often, let alone in the lower grades like this! What a fun copy and definitely would be shocked to see this not hit 1.0 if given another opportunity for a resub.

It sure does not, and one of the very best books and covers on the GA (but y'all already knew that!) :cloud9:

Interest has been high via PM, but nothing finalized yet.