• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marvel comics at Taco Bell

45 posts in this topic

Mmmmm.....fake meat.....

Can't be any worse than that fake Lobster salad of fake Crab Leg salad you get in a deli. Anyone know what that stuff is? Chemically engineered bile? (shrug)

DR.X

Mmmmm.....fake meat.....

Can't be any worse than that fake Lobster salad of fake Crab Leg salad you get in a deli. Anyone know what that stuff is? Chemically engineered bile? (shrug)

DR.X

IIRC the fake crab is made from Pollock (kind of like a cod) and the fake lobster is monkfish.

For you collectors out there that want unopenned packs.

Word is out that these comics are not in acid proof plastic. So how will these hold up in several years?

\

Just don't pour acid on them, you should be fine.....

After looking at the comics offered, I recommend the opposite.

Word is out that these comics are not in acid proof plastic. So how will these hold up in several years?

I have opened several multi-paks from the 70's and the books inside are always as fresh as a daisy.

\

Just don't pour acid on them, you should be fine.....

After looking at the comics offered, I recommend the opposite.

lol

I have opened several multi-paks from the 70's and the books inside are always as fresh as a daisy.

1091288470_d9bf484280.jpg

hm

:shrug: