• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Happy B-day Darth!!!!!

62 posts in this topic

Post your birthday wishes to our resident Modern Master and Lovable Troll Clown, Darth!!!!

Happy 30th Carl! Have a great one! (Sorry I couldn't catch up with you yesterday. I owe you one.)

acclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gifacclaim.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Happy birthday to Darth......Happy birthday to Darth.......Happy birthday dear Darth........Happy birthday to you!!!! flowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gifflowerred.gif

I am sending you a Fair copy of ASM #66 as we speak! cloud9.gif

Sorry it's the most beat up copy I own, but with a little tape that cover can be reattached foreheadslap.gif

Finally you've reached and age that matches your face angel.gif

Ten more years and you'll reach an age that matches your current body thumbsup2.gif

insane.gif

Well,...his waist size at least....

HAPPY B-DAY DARTH!!!

30 years old? wow.... all that knowledge in such a young man....lol

Anyhow have a great day.. have some good company, good food, and drink , and may all the presents you open be in a shiny CGC case.

Zeman

Happy Birthday Carl! Just think in 10 more years, you'll catch up with me, but then again I'll still be 10 years ahead of you *sigh* Birthdays can be so depressing after 40, even if they're not your own! insane.gif ANYWAY, may all your clowns be trollable and all your trolls be clownable for today is your special day! 893applaud-thumb.gif