• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 17* Results

49 posts in this topic

Not funny. I'm flying home from vacation tonight.

Safe trip :wishluck:

Knocking on wood...

and I must have a rabbit's foot someplace...

So you will be FINE! :foryou:

Home safe! Good to be back home and have internet access where it doesn't take 5 minutes to load the contest book scans and the computer monitor isn't on its last legs and makes it impossible to tell if the corners are blunt or sharp.

That being said, I did OK on the last few rounds. So perhaps I need to take my reading glasses off when looking at the scans from now on. hm

Knocking on wood...

Home safe! Good to be back home and have internet access where it doesn't take 5 minutes to load the contest book scans and the computer monitor isn't on its last legs and makes it impossible to tell if the corners are blunt or sharp.

That being said, I did OK on the last few rounds. So perhaps I need to take my reading glasses off when looking at the scans from now on. hm

Maybe that would give us a little bit of a chance. :cry:

Ok, after searching almost everywhere in the forum, I dont find the information about subscribing to the contest (or the next one since this one is already running)

Please help...

Here's a link to the original thread. I believe it's too late for this contest. I am not sure when/if the next one will be.

http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=4410165&fpart=1

Ok, after searching almost everywhere in the forum, I dont find the information about subscribing to the contest (or the next one since this one is already running)

Please help...

There's nik's annual contest (which is now the nik memorial content - and which I hope continues in future years! - thanks to everyone involved in keeping it going and keeping nik's spirit and generosity alive on the boards).

There's also the annual March Madness tournament, which appropriately enough, starts at the beginning of March to coincide with NCAA March Madness.

In both cases, watch Comics General for the "sign up" threads. You just have to let the organizers know you want to participate.

Knocking on wood...

Glad you are home safe...

Glasses...is THAT what we are supposed to be using? :tonofbricks: