• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM my ARCHIE

12 posts in this topic

I need help peeps....... I have a long box of Archies and from the seventy's and I need to know how bad a soiling/water stain will hit a book..... I will post a scan of front and back of the comic, you give me your opinion.... the first book is Archie 240..... Very nice book, glossy glossy glossy and then you flip it over and there is a soiling/water stain on the lower edge anyway as Ive been pulling these books out to grade before offering them to fellow boardies, Ive noticed these stains..... I guess I need two opinions.... are these Soiling or Water, or is that redundant, and what would you grade the book.... THANK PEEPS

Archie.jpg

Archie001.jpg

Nah Never Frustrated when it come to comics..... To much love :luhv: for them! Just wondering. (shrug) ..... I had responses, but nobody left a grade. doh! ... I dont care if they are all over the map. :ohnoez: ...at least I will get an Idea. :idea: ................... blah blah blaah rantrant .................. grades please :wishluck:

I'd have thought that book would be at least Fine even with that stain - which isn't terribly big or obtrusive.

Perhaps some boardies who've had books like tis graded could chime in?

I'd have thought that book would be at least Fine even with that stain - which isn't terribly big or obtrusive.

Perhaps some boardies who've had books like tis graded could chime in?

I'm down with FN 6.0.