• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone reading Life with Archie Magazine?

5 posts in this topic

It's the only new comic I buy. The two shorelines featured have been good so far. Anyone else reading this title?

I seen this and it looked good. Really impressive, I think Archie Comics seems to more adaptable to mainstream audiences, it wouldn`t surprise me that in the end they outlasted Mavel or DC.

It's the only new comic I buy. The two shorelines featured have been good so far. Anyone else reading this title?

I seen this and it looked good. Really impressive, I think Archie Comics seems to more adaptable to mainstream audiences, it wouldn`t surprise me that in the end they outlasted Mavel or DC.

I think they will. They focus much more on satisfying the consumer than crazy market schemes like Variants. They have done a couple Variants, but most likely just because they wanted to do a couple cool covers.