• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Watson's Winter Vacation or I Didn't Go To Egypt.

151 posts in this topic

Man, I have got to improve my posture.
I would have placed a few more unsavory characters around you. :gossip:

:taptaptap:

You look like a baby bird about to be fed a worm. hm

lol

You look like a worm.

Open wide. :baiting:

o

That should do it.

:roflmao:

:sorry:

You can get that close to Stonehenge? When I was there in '92 it was roped off and we were not allowed to get too close...or maybe that was because they knew I was coming. Or are both pictures 'shopped in?

Who's picture was placed in the background? It's almost like the guy is screaming "Get this rock off my foot!"

No, it's real. I wear my Dale Roberts Comics badge every where I go. It makes me look "official."

The next stop on the globe was Pamplona, Spain. After a few days away from this place, I was really starting to miss all the bull:

vacation-running-bulls.jpg

Can you really ride the bulls instead of being chased by them? You look so calm while all around you is chaos. And you're not even hanging on with both hands. How did you stay on? Do you have an extraordinary sense of balance or a particularly low center of gravity? And who is the person with the long blonde hair in the very bottom left corner of the photo?

The next stop on the globe was Pamplona, Spain. After a few days away from this place, I was really starting to miss all the bull:

vacation-running-bulls.jpg

Can you really ride the bulls instead of being chased by them? You look so calm while all around you is chaos. And you're not even hanging on with both hands. How did you stay on? Do you have an extraordinary sense of balance or a particularly low center of gravity? And who is the person with the long blonde hair in the very bottom left corner of the photo?

He's playing pocket pool and losing.

As I began to feel a certain yearning, for what exactly I'm not sure, I decided to head out to the northwest. Little did I know I would get to interact with the locals in their native habitat:

vacation-ice-fishing.jpg

Do you have an extremely low body temperature? Is that how you manage to sit outside in the snow in next to no clothes and still look happy about it?

Also, does Greggy have no legs? Or has he fallen through the ice - hence the pained expression on his face?

What's in the wicker picnic basket?

Is that a talking fish? If so, what is it saying to you?

I want to know what the guy circled thinks he's going to do with a rolled-up newspaper to a 2500lb charging bull :smirk:

untitled-3.jpg

He's going to read it a topical news story to calm it down.

Well, I'm back and boy was it a whirlwind adventure. Who would have thought you could see so many places in one week's time?

Regrettably, I didn't get to go to all the places I would have liked. I really wanted to visit the pyramids as I have always been a fan of Egyptian history, but with political unrest in the region, I had to make other arrangement.

So, without further ado...

969638-cool_story__bro_super.jpg

As I began to feel a certain yearning, for what exactly I'm not sure, I decided to head out to the northwest. Little did I know I would get to interact with the locals in their native habitat:

vacation-ice-fishing.jpg

Has greggy got a skirt on?

vacation-ice-fishing.jpg

Has greggy got a skirt on?

Only in your dreams.