• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What is the ultimate comic that you have to have but can't afford?

92 posts in this topic

A 9.4 - 9.6 white paged Fantastic Four #1

I would love to have one, but I'd never pay the price they are going for.

A nice FN copy of Cap 1 with off-white or better pages.

Shouldn't you be posting somewhere else?

At last, my very own stalker.

My number two ultimate comic would be Marvel Mystery 9, again in FN with off-white or better pages. Too difficult an ask to contemplate....

Adventure72_EdgarChurch.jpg

Also, I have all kinds of questions about Jack Burnley's cover. Why is the bad guy shirtless? What the hell is that machine and why is it so awkward? What did the guy on the table do to deserve what's coming? And lastly, how will Starman save the day? Combine the cover with the S&K Sandman story... super cool.

i think the guy on table is having his suit dry cleaned by a futuristic dry cleaning machine that doesn't require you to take off the suit. the guy with the goggles has no shirt because it's hot working in a laundry. starman is making sure the guy on the table has his parking stub validated for free parking.

oh, my ultimate comic?

i wouldn't mind having that detective 27 on the table. too bad i wasn't around back then. :)

cherokee_burt.jpg

Adventure72_EdgarChurch.jpg

Also, I have all kinds of questions about Jack Burnley's cover. Why is the bad guy shirtless? What the hell is that machine and why is it so awkward? What did the guy on the table do to deserve what's coming? And lastly, how will Starman save the day? Combine the cover with the S&K Sandman story... super cool.

i think the guy on table is having his suit dry cleaned by a futuristic dry cleaning machine that doesn't require you to take off the suit. the guy with the goggles has no shirt because it's hot working in a laundry. starman is making sure the guy on the table has his parking stub validated for free parking.

oh, my ultimate comic?

i wouldn't mind having that detective 27 on the table. too bad i wasn't around back then. :)

cherokee_burt.jpg

:o