• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please send me a PM if it was you before I offer it to everyone else, Mask 1

12 posts in this topic

Hi guys....this is not an attempt to spam the sale forum. I am bad for keeping info on who wants what from me, and I plan on selling one of my better books. It is my Mask Comics CGC 6.0 OW. If you are one of the 2 or 3 people who sent me pm's wanting to buy it, please send me another. I want to give you first shot before I offer it on the boards. I did this before about a year ago with an Uncle Scrooge 36 and it made it to the person who first expressed a big interest. That is all I am trying to do again.....make sure that it gets to the person who really wants it.

Thanks.

Scott

Sorry Scott, :foryou:

I was making a joke reference to the classic movie of the same name by Stanley Kubrick, where all of the slaves stand one at a time and claim to be Spartacus (to protect his identity). I didn't mean to derail your stated purpose.

-David

Sorry Scott, :foryou:

I was making a joke reference to the classic movie of the same name by Stanley Kubrick, where all of the slaves stand one at a time and claim to be Spartacus (to protect his identity). I didn't mean to derail your stated purpose.

-David

You didn't derail it David....it just reminded me......and yes, I knew what your reference was as I am a big Kubrick fan. Hell, Kirk Douglas' chin could have won the battle all by itself.