• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sony Announces "Spidey 3"

38 posts in this topic

Venom , Carnage and the lizard

Uh-oh! This reeks of what destroyed the Batman franchise. Too many villains!!!!!

And here I thought it was just the fact that the movies sucked. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Uh-oh! This reeks of what destroyed the Batman franchise. Too many villains!!!!!

And here I thought it was just the fact that the movies sucked. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

Well, that too.

Is this an inside tip, or a speculation?

Please tell me speculation.....

Speculation

I say Lizard only for the fact that Doctor Curt connors is a character in Spiderman 2

As a Spider-fan I found it somewhat heart-warming to hear that in 2 (you know, the one actually coming out this year as opposed to the one they only just said they'll release three years from now) there's an homage to SPIDER-MAN #50 where Peter stuffs his suit in a trash can and walks away. That Raimi, always thinking. Gotta hand it to him.

Arnold

He was also mentioned in the first one.

Is this an inside tip, or a speculation?

Please tell me speculation.....

Speculation

I say Lizard only for the fact that Doctor Curt connors is a character in Spiderman 2

Besides, there will be a comic book crash this year, so it will never get made.

Will people even be reading comic books in 2007?? And not only that, I've been told by a very reputable source in no uncertain terms that Spidey 2 is going to suck. However, I will say that I think the "reviewer" was basing this call on a teaser-poster-trailer-FX-head shot of Aunt May drinking coffee that was leaked out over the 'net about a year ago, so they might not know what they were talking about. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

With all the news about the new Spidey trailer and 5 minute action sequence shown at ShoWest, I've been floating on a cloud all day. In fact, I may not even take my Prozac today, I feel so well. Three years till Spidey 3? Either they're planning something severely major, or Raimi wants time to do Evil Dead 4. Either way, it sounds good.