• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PGM: ASM #51 - Now Scanned Out of Slab

19 posts in this topic

Hi All,

This book is in a PGX slab and I'm thinking about either selling it or cracking and sending to CGC. I'm really trying to get rid of the few PGX slabs that I own. I would like to get an idea of the grade before I crack and invest in CGC. Sorry about the glare of the holder.

Thanks!

<<< scans of slabbed book removed see post below for scans >>>

I'd crack and look it over, no telling what you'll find once you open it. However, it looks in the 9.0ish range from what I can tell.

Thank you, everyone for your estimates on grading - in spite of the hard-to-see scans through the plastic. I was thinking that if it was higher than 8.0 then it would be worth cracking and sending to CGC.

Okay, people were giving the book fairly high marks, so I've decided to crack the slab.

Here it is outside the slab. I realize that the plastic glare made it hard to see before. Please help me with the grading of this book.

asm51-frnt2.jpg

asm51-bk.jpg