• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Waiting on my CGC grades....

17 posts in this topic

Mine should be back in a month or so. I should have some real 'shockers'-including the final comic-keys verdict. sleeping.gif My grading has improved immeasurably since I submitted this batch (thanks to others in the hobby and of course this forum), it will be 'interesting'. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I should have some real 'shockers'-including the final comic-keys verdict.

What did you buy? confused.gif

Three ASMs ~$700 out of pocket. If plods, street value will be around ~$150. I'm expecting my 9.2 to come back as PLOD 7.5 and my 9.4 (2) as PLOD 9.0. I can always wish upon a star... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Mine should be back in a month or so. I should have some real 'shockers'-including the final comic-keys verdict.

Ditto here on the comic keys verdict

Just sent some in too. It'll be a while before I see them. Good luck with yours.

Hey Lucybop; There's a new oldies radio station here in CHICAGO (1690AM) that plays all 50's early 60's rock. Great stuff by Edsels, Coasters, Duane Eddy, Skyliners. Too many to mention. A real blast from the past. I can't remeber when I heard GREEN DOOR by Jim Lowe last. This station is awsome. Way cool! Just thought you'd be interested. You seem like your into good old music.

Real Oldies 1690 AM

Just sent some in too. It'll be a while before I see them. Good luck with yours.

Hey Lucybop; There's a new oldies radio station here in CHICAGO (1690AM) that plays all 50's early 60's rock. Great stuff by Edsels, Coasters, Duane Eddy, Skyliners. Too many to mention. A real blast from the past. I can't remeber when I heard GREEN DOOR by Jim Lowe last. This station is awsome. Way cool! Just thought you'd be interested. You seem like your into good old music.

Real Oldies 1690 AM

Crazy Man Crazy, thanks for the link Hepcat!!!

I think we are all waiting for book back from CGC so may the CGC GODS smile upon all of our submisssions 893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I know I will need it 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I hate waiting however, I also find it exciting!!!!!

I love it when they show up with the grades....

I've got some realy nice Archies in, that no matter what they grade, they slide into my collection....

My dream is to have the biggest certified collection of Silver/Golden age Archies out there...

It will be known as the HepKitty hoard!!!!!

I love this hobby!!! I really really do!!!