• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Red Skull Looks AWESOME!

136 posts in this topic

Was this what he looked like?

8xeRy.png

(thumbs u Bad azz!

jim_carrey_MASK.jpg

yeah, like I said... Bad!

:gossip: The Red Skull has always looked like this, and he predates "The Mask" by about 45 years.

I will say that I liked both Batman movies very much. I am not trying to rag them. If every super-hero movie was as good as either one of them, the genre would be smokin.

I personally have been watching the Incredible Hulk recently on TNT and that movie is excellent. Very much under-rated in my opinion. So is Iron Man 2.

As far as pure super-hero actions, the Spider-man movies are the very best. It is the acting beyond the action that has been seriously lacking. Nothing I have ever seen in the movies has ever eclipsed seeing Spidey swing through the city.

Did anyone see the Cowboys and Aliens preview?!? Oh my.
Looked badass. Gonna be damn interesting. I just couldn't help when they announced the title.

Reminded me of Cowboys in Space. :roflmao:

It's like peanut butter in my chocolate. My brain couldn't comprehend the two genres together so I'm going to have to look at the preview again.

:gossip: The Red Skull has always looked like this, and he predates "The Mask" by about 45 years.

Yes. When I first saw that dopey Jim Carrey movie, all I could think was that it was a rip off of the Red Skull.

Just like people complaining about the Silver Surfer looking like Terminator 2 :pullhair:

Was this what he looked like?

8xeRy.png

(thumbs u Bad azz!

jim_carrey_MASK.jpg

yeah, like I said... Bad!

Well, we are all entitled to our own opinions.

Yours just makes you an insufficiently_thoughtful_person.

lol

Man, when the Hell is DC going to get their act together?

MARVEL is kicking all kinds of at the theater.

Really? What Marvel movie was better than The Dark Knight or Batman Begins?

Iron Man

Dale I respect you but no way bud, TDK was the best comic book movie ever made.

i vote spidey 2 to that honor. as to the critics, it was a toss up b/w it and dk--rotten tomatoes 93% spidey, 94% dk. but i like dk second best.

I like the first half of Iron Man, and I like RDJ as Iron Man throughout, but the second half of the movie dealing with Jeff Bridges is predictable and unimaginative. After you've kicked butt in the Middle East, a rooftop slugfest with another guy in an iron suite is pretty ho-hum.