• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The 2010 Nik Memorial Grading Contest *Round 22*

92 posts in this topic

Hmmmm. hm

What response did each of you get from the Powers That Be when you submitted your grade for this round?

:o That's the one for shock-and-awe, right? Right?!?

Let's hope so. I got the same thing.

I know another contestant who got the same graemlin, and after we submitted our grades we compared the grades we submitted. Our grades were quite different. So either both our grades were way off base, or Jim's messing with our heads. Or both. Or neither. :pullhair:

:o

smiley-shocked003.gif

I've talked to two other contestants now, and we've compared the grades we submitted. Between the three of us we have a spread of 5 grades. There will be carnage tonight.

Your :o button is broken.

I've talked to two other contestants now, and we've compared the grades we submitted. Between the three of us we have a spread of 5 grades. There will be carnage tonight.

Not as bad your button. :gossip:

Hmmmm. hm

What response did each of you get from the Powers That Be when you submitted your grade for this round?

:o That's the one for shock-and-awe, right? Right?!?

Let's hope so. I got the same thing.

I know another contestant who got the same graemlin, and after we submitted our grades we compared the grades we submitted. Our grades were quite different. So either both our grades were way off base, or Jim's messing with our heads. Or both. Or neither. :pullhair:

smiley-shocked003.gif

Copy and paste.

LAST CALL for ROUND 22

We'll be back to a regular Last Call schedule after this round.

100 guesses are in. The rest of you know what to do! :baiting:

GRADING CORRECTION:

gorgoguy's ROUND 20 guess was incorrectly taken from his ROUND 19 guess. Instead of a -1 for Round 20, gorgoguy's Round 20 score is 0 (zero).

This will be reflected in today's Round Results going forward. Results will also go back to their original appearance for the last three rounds as we head to the Climactic Conclusion!

:slapfight:

I got your button right here pal. :baiting:

Dave, did you get a Bats #1?!

I won't be able to afford an original one for quite awhile,so this my place holder.

A Batman Masterpiece edition,looks exactly like the original book,except the card stock on the cover is thicker.

140.jpg