• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JIM/THOR Cover Contest= Final Round

JIM Finals  

249 members have voted

1. 1. JIM Finals

36 posts in this topic

My favorites #86 (first flying Thor), #104, and #122 (Odin looking every bit like the god of gods) didn't make it, so I'm losing interest! :)

Went with #95 (Thor versus Thor with an unusual and cool color palate) and #112 (Wow, Hulk may actually wrest mjolnir from the mighty one). Who the heck is voting for 120 and 125? (tsk):grin:

And btw, phenomenal run of comics, Rich.

My favorites #86 (first flying Thor), #104, and #122 (Odin looking every bit like the god of gods) didn't make it, so I'm losing interest! :)

Went with #95 (Thor versus Thor with an unusual and cool color palate) and #112 (Wow, Hulk may actually wrest mjolnir from the mighty one). Who the heck is voting for 120 and 125? (tsk):grin:

And btw, phenomenal run of comics, Rich.

Thanks Bob. (thumbs u I hear ya, some of my favorites, #101 and #108, are gone too. That #95 says nothing but good things about you!

I also like 95 and voted for it but my favorite has always been the 89.

I did not vote for 112, it's a cool battle issue but there are a lot of battle issues.

I like 125, very simple yet effective but I couldn't vote for it in the final 3, choosing 103 instead. As always, this was fun, thanks for doing it !

89, 111, & 114 out the remaining covers....a few of the others were close possibilities too.

But some of the remaining covers are not the best IMO....but we all like our picks for different reasons...I have preferrred covers where Thor was actually drawn to look he way Thor should look...(in other words like a "Thunder-God") and not like a guy who would have a hard time beating Daredevil's .... :P